The Most Frequently asked questions by Crown Me Hair Collection customers are:
- How long before I get my hair? Most hair typically arrives within 4-6 business working days, overnight is available for extra charge within the US (all shipping is weather permitting).
- How much hair will I need? Typically 2-3 bundles for a full sew-in.
- How long will my hair last? CMHC Gold Collection can last from 7-8 months (depending on how you care for your hair) and our Platinum Collection can last you 2 years (again depending on how you take care of your hair).
- Can I straighten my curly or wavy hair? Yes, you can straighten your hair. Always use some form of heat protectant on your hair just like you would your own hair.
- Can I swim in my hair? Yes, you can swim in your hair, however, you will need to rinse your hair immediately after to prevent damage to the hair follicles . (We do not recommend swimming in salt water, for example, ocean water)
- Can I color or bleach my hair? Yes, you can, however Crown Me Hair Collection will not be responsible for any damages that may occur to your hair. We highly recommend reaching out to a professional for assistance with dyeing your hair. (She does take color well by the way)
- What kind of shampoo and products can I use on my hair? Use a moisturizing shampoo that is sulfate free. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
- How often should I shampoo? You can shampoo in warm to temped water every 5-10 days, making sure that the water aids in the natural direction.